The operator of the e-shop print on felt on the website tisknafilc.cz ID 11707712 registered office Prague - Satalice processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Business Conditions, for processing electronic orders, delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the parties the time required by special legislation.
1. The administrator of personal data according to paragraph 5 letter o) of Act No. 18/2018 on Personal Data Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") is Tisk na felt ID 11707712 with its registered office in Prague - Satalice (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The contact details of the administrator are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data means any information that identifies a natural or legal person.
Sources of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data provided to him by the buyer with the consent and which the administrator obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online store tisknafilc.cz
2. The Administrator processes only the identification and contact details of the Buyer necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of personal data processing
The administrator processes the buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the tisknafilc.cz website pursuant to paragraph 13, paragraph 1, letter a) Act No. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data;
2. In order to process the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. In order to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the provision of personal data.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Administrator retains personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Administrator and for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the Administrator is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the buyer's personal data is the subcontractors of the Administrator. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the administrator and the buyer.
The subcontractors of the administrator are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Zásilkovna (Packeta);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
According to the conditions set out in the Act, the buyer has the right to:
1. To access your personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. Raise an objection to the processing;
5. For data portability;
6. Revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the e-mail address: email@example.com
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if it considers that its right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the buyer's personal data;
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure personal data repositories, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using an anti-virus program and regularly maintaining the computers.
1. By sending an electronic order on the tisknafilc.cz website, the buyer confirms that he has been acquainted with the conditions of personal data protection and that he accepts them in full;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by checking the box in the order;
3. The Administrator is entitled to change these Rules at any time. He is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on his website.
These Rules enter into force on 7.3.2022